Colombia W are playing Jamaica W at the Playoffs – Women of World Cup on August 8.
Colombia W national football team and Jamaica W national football team meet again 4 years after the Group Stage Women match which Colombia W won 0-2. Colombia W national football team are aproaching the match after a defeat from Morocco W last Thursday.
Jamaica W national football team are going into the fixture after playing a draw against Brazil W last Wednesday extending their unbeaten streak to 4 matches. Seems like they shouldn’t have much problems defensively having 4 consecutive clean sheets.
Colombia W have won 3 times (1-2 against Germany W on 30th of July, 2-0 against Korea Rep. W on 25th of July and 0-2 against Panama W on 18th of June), lost twice (1-0 against Morocco W on 3rd of August and 2-1 against Italy W on 11th of April) and drew once (1-1 against Panama W on 22nd of June) in their most recent 6 matches.
Jamaica W have won twice (0-1 against Panama W on 29th of July and 0-1 against Morocco W on 16th of July), lost once (3-7 against Mexico W on 4th of July) and drew 3 times (0-0 against Brazil W on 2nd of August, 0-0 against France W on 23rd of July and 1-1 against Puerto Rico W on 2nd of July) in their most recent 6 matches.
The Colombia boss will be thankful to have no fitness worries at all coming into this match thanks to a fully healthy group to pick from.
Owing to a completely injury-free squad to choose from, the Jamaica manager has no fitness worries to speak of ahead of this match.
Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- In their first clash, Jamaica won 2-1 while Colombia came out on top in the second 2-0.
- Colombia have suffered only one defeat in their last five games.
- Colombia have scored four goals and conceded twice at the World Cup.
- Jamaica have scored once and are yet to concede at the World Cup.
- Colombia have won twice, drawn twice and lost once in their last five games, the same as Jamaica.