- Varberg vs Hacken predictions for Monday’s Allsvenskan match
- The fixture is taking place at Energi Arena (18:00 BST)
- Hosts are winless in their last 10 matches
Varberg vs Hacken Predictions
Varberg are the last-placed team in Allsvenskan, failing to secure one single win so far. Hacken are the reigning champions. In-form Benie Traore is also backed to score.
- Varberg have lost HT-FT in 3 of their last 5 matches
- Varberg have lost 6 of their last 8 matches against Hacken
- Hacken have won 8 of their last 12 matches
- Hacken’s Benie Traore has scored 10 goals in his last 11 matches (Allsvenskan)
Head to Head
Hacken have a 6-0 advantage against Varberg with 2 draws in 8 matches.
The most recent head to head encounter ended in a 1-1 draw in October 2022.
We are ten rounds in the new Allsvenskan season and Varberg is the only team that failed to secure one single victory. They are last-placed after collecting only five points.
At least they interrupted the four-match losing streak in the previous round by winning a point against Degerfors 1-1.
The last two home appearances were a disaster for Joakim Persson’s side, losing to Malmo FF 6-0 and Norrkoping 3-1.
Varberg Team News
Midfielder Anton Liljenback and defender Gideon Mensah are ruled out for this match due to injuries.
Hacken are the reigning champion from 2022, winning the title with 64 points from 30 matches, losing only two duels in the entire season.
This year’s campaign hasn’t been ideal, suffering unexpected defeats to Djurgarden 1-0 and Halmstad 1-0.
They returned to winning ways in the previous round at home, demolishing IFK Goteborg 4-1.
Benie Traore is having a dream start this year, scoring ten goals already in eleven appearances.
Hacken Team News
All players are fit and eligible to make an appearance on Monday against Varberg.
Varberg have the worst offense and 2nd worst defense in the league. Hacken produced 29 goals in 11 matches already. League’s top scorer Benie Traore is backed to score as well.