FC Utrecht Form
FC Utrecht added two wins to their account in their three most recent outings, as they beat RKC Waalwijk by 2-0. Their next match left them empty-handed in a 3-1 defeat against Ajax, followed up by a 3-2 win against FC Emmen. The Cupfighters won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Eredivisie, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored eight and conceded six goals.
Sparta Rotterdam Form
In their last three matches, Sparta Rotterdam lost against FC Volendam by 2-1, beat Cambuur by 4-1 winning 0-5 against FC Groningen. The Red-White Gladiators won four times in their last six away games in the Eredivisie, in which they drew once and lost once. They conceded six goals while scoring 16 themselves.
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between FC Utrecht and Sparta Rotterdam. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- FC Utrecht have scored in 17 of the last 19 matches
- FC Utrecht have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- FC Utrecht have won the last 3 home matches in a row
- FC Utrecht have not lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 FC Utrecht home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Sparta Rotterdam have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Sparta Rotterdam matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sparta Rotterdam have scored in the last 6 away matches in a row
- In the last 3 Sparta Rotterdam away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
FC Utrecht vs Sparta Rotterdam – In-form players
Anastasios Douvikas is having a fantastic season, with 19 goals in the league so far. He is in top form, scoring five goals in the last four games for his team, FC Utrecht. On the other hand, Sparta Rotterdam have multiple players contributing to their goal tally. In the past six matches, Tobias Lauritsen, Koki Saito, and Vito van Crooij have each scored three goals.